Sunday 1 June 2008



Page 152 - Let your conscience be your guide. Well to have a conscience you need to know right from wrong. This should be something taught from a young age and come automatically without thought, in an ideal world. But we all waver at times and wrestle with our conscience, sometimes it is easier to go against it though we know it isn't right! I hope I have listened to mine throughout my life, but am sure I have not always heeded it, hopefully only in minor situations! Unfortunately life isn't always black and white so decisions can be hard!

Now I do try to listen to my conscience about certain issues such as recycling, global warming etc, and try to do my little bit. If I don't, can I feel my conscience pricking?

4 comments:

Mary B said...

Well said Kath and I like that photo of you

Lynne said...

I like your thoughts on the last bitof your journalling.
Love the photos for both days too

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great journaling and photo :)

willowthewysp said...

Well said Kath..your journalling today is superb, it isnt always easy to listen to our conscience, and we dont always heed it!
Love the photo too:)