Monday 9 June 2008



Page 161 - I would like to think I am an intelligent person, probably slightly above average intelligence! But in this life I think common sense takes one a lot further than being "clever". We are all "clever" in our own way, some academic, some artistic, some with their hands, some with words etc. Clever clogs people who always have to be right can be very wearing, I hope I am not like that! I feel we should all be open to others opinions, though there are polite ways to disagree! Sometimes when I know I am right about something it is very hard to keep quiet! If I am proved right in the end, it doesn't make me feel good!

Boys who wear glasses, they're no different, it's the person who counts, not the glasses.

4 comments:

malaryush said...

Lovely journalling today - You're so right about the difference between cleverness and common sense :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

greqat journaling, love the title on today's page

Mary B said...

Kath we do think alike in so many ways I have just journaled this one and my words echo yours so much though I have not read any of the blogs today before I did mine.

Lynne said...

A lovely smile today Kath!