Monday 2 June 2008



Page 154 - What makes me me? I am unique, my blueprint laid down before birth! My personality, my traits, all mine! They have been influenced over the years by my upbringing and the things that have happened to me, both good and bad! There is no one in this world who looks like me. I cannot change me, but I can control those things I do not like, such as the typical "red head" temper. I cannot change that I am a reserved person, taking time to make friends and trust people. I have high standards, probably instilled in me as a child, and I know I do not tolerate fools easily. I have strong beliefs. I am loyal and caring, and try to always be there when needed. There are times lately when I have wondered if I am turning in to a "grumpy old woman"! Not sure if this is good or bad? But I hope I am loved for who I am! Because I am me!

6 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful journaling once again :)

Lynne said...

Love reading your journal Kath, we have the same views but (I am not a red head or fiery!!) just blonde and lose it at times as I get older :)

Mary B said...

Of course you are love for who you are and isn't it good that we are all unique all special

Curly said...

Fab again Kath.

Minty Magic said...

And we wouldn't have you any other way.

willowthewysp said...

You are so very much loved Kath!
You are not a grumpy old woman either...you are strong and wise and very intelligent. You are a super person and i am so proud to know you and hope i get to meet you in nov!
xx