Wednesday 4 June 2008



Page 156 - Star watching, remember doing that with the kids when they went through the "star" phase, usually in mid winter on frosty nights! Even more mad, when Michael was a student we spent a night on the downs watching for UFO's! Some people actually believed the planes heading for the airport were spaceships! Still, we did enjoy the stars! I love clear nights when I can see the stars twinkling, I like Michael to tell me which is which as I never can remember! Looking up a them makes me feel dizzy! Have also been lucky enough to see the stars from the Southern hemisphere, a very different sight!

I am not fond of techno, just learn on a need to know basis! My computer and I have a love/hate relationship! I admire what it can do!

Knitting, taught to handknit by Mum at a very early age, I used to knit my doll's clothes. Graduated to knitting for myself and others, then I took up machine knitting which I still do and enjoy!

5 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Love the photo for today, and great journaling. You are multitalented :)

willowthewysp said...

This is great journalling for today:)

malaryush said...

Clear starry nights are the best aren't they - even when you're cold :)

Lynne said...

Interesting journalling, I am learning a lot about you these days!!

Mary B said...

I love looking up at the stars too and also I used to knit little dolls clothes.