Thursday 26 June 2008



Page 178 - Me Myself and I! I think I am just an ordinary person with many roles in life! I am a wife, mother, nana, sister and friend. At times I wish I was still a daughter! I enjoy all these roles. The mother role is definitely a lot easier now they have all flown the nest and have partners, but still you worry about them at times! I hope I have been good at all these things, although they were all a learning curve! Life has made me what I am today, through my experiences I have learnt, sometimes the hard way! So look at me, but do you know me?

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Agree with the motherly role. Still worrying here too.

malaryush said...

Do I know you - not half as well as I'd like to but I'm working on that with the help of your great journalling :)

willowthewysp said...

Im sure you did just fine in all your roles...i may not know you fully, but i am enjoying getting to know you more and more each day:)