Tuesday 24 June 2008



Page 176 - well, I think like most people I am a mixture of all these! I do try to be good but sometimes I am led astray, so I should be stronger! (Could this apply to stash buying?) Oh yes, I can be bad, but it depends on your definition of bad! Hopefully as I have grown older and wiser I am not so bad, even my "red head" temper has cooled down! Ugly, well, does anyone think they are beautiful? I certainly don't, but hope people see me for who I am, not what I look like! These are definitely three traits that need working on! Some people seem to have more of one than another, are we born either good or bad, is it our environment that makes us either? We all need to work on looking for the beauty in all things and people, it is there!

Oh, and I'm not poking my tongue out at you!

8 comments:

malaryush said...

That's a great photo. And you are so very right about there being beuty in all things and people - I wish more people would look at others that way as the world would be a much nicer place then

Minty Magic said...

Great journalling again Kath. You are very perceptive about people.

Steph said...

Love the photo - are you sure you aren't poking your tongue out?!

Mary B said...

Like the photo.
Journaling is thought provoking too.

Lynne said...

I agree Kath, everyone is beautiful in their own way. I am sure we are all born good, it is the path we choose to walk that changes us :(

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Afternoon...lots more lovely los and journaling :D

willowthewysp said...

HaHa!!! Your journalling is great, and the last bit made me laugh!!!

Barbara said...

Great journalling and I like the question mark on your page.