Saturday 7 June 2008



Page 159 - to be honest, I do not like higgledy piggledy in my life! I do like to know what I am doing and when, so do get in a bit of a flap if things go wrong! I know I can sort it out, but sometimes need help from others! Now I am not too proud to ask for help either, rather than do it myself. When I was working I had to be organised to make sure everything was done, but needed to be able to adapt to cope with emergencies! There are times in life when chaos does reign, and we get through it! Some people seem to live in constant chaos, not for me!

I love cheese on toast, but know it isn't very healthy! But it makes a great snack meal! Or just bread and cheese, yummy!

5 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great journaling, and love the pic

willowthewysp said...

Fab piccie today!
Great journalling too..although i am the opposite, even though it drives me crazy!!!

Curly said...

Kath I'm so with you on this, but I do like bovril with my cheesy toast!

Mary B said...

I love the way your LO seems to reflect higgledy piggledy with the pp you have used.

Lynne said...

I seem to live in chaos more since retiring and don't like it :(