Sunday 15 June 2008



Page 167 - our treasures, first thought my dh, and he certainly makes my heart conscious! I have always felt alive with him, and shared so much over the years! I also treasure my children, their partners and grandchildren. When with them life is so exciting! How many things do we enjoy so much more when we are aware of the company we are in! Certain people make us feel more alive! So often in life it would be so easy just to go through the motions, but if we are aware of our treasures, then we gain so much more! These treasure could also be material, maybe something we have saved for, a thing my father taught me to do, and then when you buy it you do appreciate it so much more. We need to make the effort to be more conscious of all things in life!

3 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Lovely journalling tonight. These prompts have been really hard haven't they?

Curly said...

Oh Kath you're right on the nail again. I so agree about the saving for things I did that week by week for the retreat we've just had as normal, and I'm sure that's a large part of my enjoyment, knowing I could afford it and have no outstanding bills really adds to the experience.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great journaling again :D