Saturday 28 June 2008



Page 180 - My heart is full of love for family and friends, but there is still room for more! Hopefully it will keep beating for a long time yet!

My brain, has been well used during my life, and now I try to stretch it more - learning computer things and doing photography courses!

My body, it might not have all the parts I started life with, and I know I am overweight, but it still serves me well, though a bit stiff and tired at times!

My heart, brain and body are marvellous things and I should use them or lose them!

6 comments:

Minty Magic said...

I love your picture for today and great journalling as always.

Curly said...

I think we all need to heed that advice Kath.

willowthewysp said...

Great journalling Kath and i love the photo today:)

Barbara said...

Great photo today. Well done on the journalling.

Lynne said...

I agree with what you say but unfortunately these days I don't always seem to be motivated to keep my body and brain busy and to learn new things which I know is sad but a fact. I admire your energy and vitality so keep going!!

Steph said...

I love today's photo! And you are right about use it or lose it!