Saturday 14 June 2008



Page 166 - Through a child's eyes the world is a new and exciting place! So many things to discover! This is better done with an adult who can see through their eyes, come down to their level! Explain things in simple terms! Maybe us adults should do this more often, and wonder at the marvels in our world.

I love being a Nana, spending time with my grandchildren, just talking, playing, cooking or crafting, simple pleasures which teach them so much about life! With adult interaction a child grows so much faster as a person! I will not get on my soap box about some of today's children being left to their own devices!

6 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

stunning photo and love the journaling

willowthewysp said...

Oh, dont get me started on the children who are left to their own devices!! Far to many of the children on my estate are just left to occupy themselves..and they get up to mischief..yesterday we had bricks thrown at our house!
Love the photo:)

Minty Magic said...

Kath I love your journalling. You always to get it just so right. Great photo for today too.

malaryush said...

Soright about kids needing time with adults - how else cna they learn what it is to be human. Wonderful journalling as always. I bet your grandchildren feel very lucky having you to play with

Lynne said...

Lovely photo, bet you are a lovely nana.
Love being a nana too and playing all the games with them.
We have so much to offer them as older adlts, time, wisdom and fun!

Mary B said...

This is lovely I think as a grandparent we have the time and capacity to come down to their level and be a child again.