Tuesday 3 June 2008



Page 155 - chatting, something I'm quite good at when I am at ease with the people! There's serious talking and then there is light hearted chatter! What nicer than to be sitting in the garden on a lovely summer day chatting with friends or family! Sitting down after dinner with dh when he came home from work, glass of wine in hand and just chat about our days. Or going for a long rambling walk and having a good chat about what is around. Sometimes it seems easier to chat outdoors, maybe because it is more relaxing. But in the winter it is nice to sit in cosy warmth, maybe cuddled up to a loved one and again just chat about whatever comes to mind. It is good to chat and it makes me feel happy to communicate with people. I do miss chatting while dh works away during the week, so find myself chatting to the dog!

7 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabby journaling :)

malaryush said...

you're so lucky to have Dh to chat to like that - mine thinks I've gone nuts when I want to talk about 'nothing' with him - lol

Mary B said...

Well put and I know what you mean about chatting to the dog I chat to my cats all the time. lol

Lynne said...

Kath, just love your journalling, well put! nothing more to say!!!!

willowthewysp said...

This is brilliant journalling today..i, too chat to my dog!

Steph said...

You journal so well, I can really picture you sitting in the garden.

You know where we all are for a chat in the week!

Barbara said...

Great journalling Kath. I find it easier to chat about really important things on a walk outdoors Have also read back but will just comment here. Inspiring journalling though and great photos as well.