Wednesday 25 June 2008



Page 177 - oh scary looking pic today! This quote is very similar to one we had earlier in the year, so what can I say that is different? Nowadays it is very hard not to see or hear something evil, just listening to the news! But also when shopping I hear parents shouting and swearing at their children, or even hitting them, this to me is evil! I see children pass each morning on their way to school, they can say or act cruelly to each other, but we hope to teach them to be kind. Why don't we follow our own teaching? Or walking the dog, I see people who do not treat their pets as I believe they should be treated. So many small examples of evil all around us every day! Without looking at worse happenings in our world where people are oppressed, mistreated etc!

Speak no Evil I have more control over! I do try not to say anything in haste, think first, as one small remark may have great repurcussions! Sometimes this isn't easy! Sometimes I would love to say what I am thinking but bite my tongue! If only we could all abide by this saying life would be so much more pleasant! Maybe we should all try harder, especially me!

5 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Brilliant! Love what you have done with the piccie...very effective!

Mary B said...

Kath my journaling so far is very similar to what you have said here.
Yes we can all try not to be hurtful or evil in what we say and do but what we class as hurtful or evil others may not.

Minty Magic said...

Great photo - well edited!!!

Curly said...

Fantastic, I really need to spend lots of time with you, and soak up your influence. I am a bit of a terror for sayong what I think and that can lead to trouble.

Barbara said...

Love your photo and the owl.