Friday 13 June 2008



Page 165 - How apt was today's prompt for me, I have just finished doing Painting With Light photography course on line, and have learnt so much. I have taken so many shots over the last 10 weeks, things I wouldn't have done before, looked at things differently and ended up with some brilliant pictures! I found the course challenging at times, hopefully gave 100% and have benefitted. Now I will keep snapping away at anything and everything!

This quote may also mean if you never try you will never be successful. Always have a go, you may make a winner!

4 comments:

Mary B said...

think you are spot on with this one.
unusual photo just right for the prompt too.

malaryush said...

Ooo - you lucky thing. I found it just too late to join in :(

Love the colours you've chose today

Lynne said...

You cerainly are taking good photos in an unuasual way these days, now I know why:)

Minty Magic said...

Can we have a look at some of them?