Saturday 21 June 2008


Page 173 - so much to touch on in this prompt! But first thoughts were about life and is it a game? The game of Existence? Do we just exist or do we take full advantage and really live! I would hope that I live, taking each day as it comes and making the most of it, experiencing all that comes my way! Should I take things at face value, or dig deeper for more meaning? So many things in this world we don't fully understand! So is life the end of a game or just the beginning!

5 comments:

malaryush said...

lovely journalling - I'll go with the begining of the game :)

Lynne said...

I too would say this life is just the beginning too!

willowthewysp said...

Brilliant journalling today kath:)

Mary B said...

Very profound thinking here. Not sure I understand what you are trying to say.

Curly said...

Very deep Kath, I love your blog and always enjoy your journalling.