Friday 20 June 2008



Page 172 - I like Friday's, as DH comes home after a week away at work! So today I seemed to do extra housework, baked a loaf of granary bread, made a dozen chocolate muffins, prepared dinner, walked the dog, mowed the lawn, did some mending and sneaked a while reading my book! To station to pick him up, back for dinner, and the evening will be spent watching some tv, he'll be working on my new computer and I might do some craft! So, whatever we do, doing it together will make me feel alright!

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Wow so much energy and what a fab return home your DH gets, though I would probably be the same in a similar situation! at least I have made some scones pm and been to DG5's sports day so guess I haven't wasted the day :)
Love the jigsaw journalling, a great idea!

Minty Magic said...

You must really miss him when he is away.

Barbara said...

Love the jigsaw journalling. You had a very busy day.

Mary B said...

I like the jigsaw idea for the journaling.

willowthewysp said...

WoW! You have been a very busy lady!!!

malaryush said...

Busy day but it must be great getting him home again :)