Sunday 8 June 2008



Page 160 - Well, I might no longer be a sweet dizzy girl, but hope I can still make people smile! By my actions, words and just being me! Sometimes they smile because I have said something funny, or maybe stupid! Or I may have done something silly. But the best smile is one of greeting when they see me! I hope I still make dh smile when he sees me, all the sweeter after all week apart! I know he makes me smile, both inside and out! A smile is also a good icebreaker in many situations. We all prefer to see a smile, though in some circumstances it can be hard to smile!

I love gingerbread, or anything that tastes of ginger. I have a collection of recipes to use this spice, both sweet and savoury!

Afraid tap dancing doesn't do much for me, though I know it is very clever. Although my girls were into ballet and modern dancing, none of them did tap!

3 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

love the photo, and fabby journaling

willowthewysp said...

A beautiful photo of you today..and your journalling is great:)
You do make me smile...you make me laugh and you make me happy to *know* you:)
xox

Mary B said...

Lovely smile from you for this day's blog and I like your LO for it too.