Thursday 5 June 2008



Page 157 - what nicer than lying in the grass on a lovely summer's day looking up at blue skies with little white clouds! We did that a lot when younger, dreaming of our future! Why don't we do it as much now? Apart from the fact it is more difficult to get up and down now, and the ground feels harder, it does sound idyllic! If only we had a nice summer day! Maybe if it is nice this weekend we could picnic and lie in the grass!

There are some black and white films that I love to watch, but only when I am in the mood! At least the old films had a beginning, middle and end!

I would love to travel more, but am priviledged that I have lived in Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia as well as all over this country. I don't feel the need for far off lands, there is so much in this country I still want to see!

7 comments:

malaryush said...

Great photo and lovely positive journalling - lucky you living in sucj fascinating places. Hope you get your picnic soon:)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous as always :)

Mary B said...

Oh Kath I so agree with what you have put here I love to lay in the grass but getting up is far more difficult now. I think this country has so much more to interest me than foreign climes too

Barbara said...

Chuckled at the getting up and down. Whilst I was on the grass today was more worried about the ants that seem to have infested my lawn!!

Steph said...

Like the getting up and down bit too!! Very jealous of where you have lived

Curly said...

Oh that would be heaven I'd love to live in the USA but not seeing it happen! Great journalling Kath.

Lynne said...

Love the journalling today again! you really know how to express my sentiments too especially the getting up and down aspect:)
We are also enjoying travelling and exploring this lovely country, so long as you can cope with the driving and roads to see to these places lol!!