Friday 6 June 2008


Page 158 - Motorbikes, sorry, hate them with a vengeance! Probably from my nursing days, when working in casualties, I saw too many young people either die or suffer horrendous injuries from motorbike crashes! So unneccessary! Still today you see reckless riders, especially on motorways! I am not condemning all motorbike riders, I know that, as in other things, some are careful and considerate riders, but they are still involved in many incidents. Just so glad none of my children have a love of them! Or their partners!
Eyes tell us so much about people, truly the windows to the soul! Mine are light blue, and now the skin around them has sagged and is lined, but that is life, hopefully most of the lines were caused by laughter! They still have a twinkle and show my zest for life!

6 comments:

malaryush said...

you do have amazingly blue eyes and life just shines out of them in so many of your photos

Scrappy~Sarah said...

love it :) so with you re the bikes

Barbara said...

Great pic. Don't like motor bikes either.

Steph said...

I can see the twinkle in your eyes!

Curly said...

Well said Kath! Your eyes are beautiful and I always believe that the lines tell a story of a life well lived!

Mary B said...

Here we do differ a lot. I have never had a motorbike but I love going on them.