Wednesday 30 July 2008



Page 212 - Swimming against the tides of trouble! We all have tough times in our lives, and often no one else knows about them. I am terrible for telling people when things are wrong or the going is tough. But if you look in my eyes you could probably see something is not right. When people answer "yes, I'm fine" their eyes often belie the words. Yet if we only talked to someone, their small words of encouragement could be a tremendous help, and then we might make it through. Words I should learn to live by, but easier said than done. I always think my troubles are nothing in comparison to those of others. I just keep swimming against the tide. On the other hand there are those who are constantly bemoaning their life, whether their troubles are great or small, and it seems whatever is said to them makes no difference. Maybe this makes them happy?

I know with the help and encouragement of family and friends I will make my goal.

4 comments:

Mary B said...

Oh Kath this is so well put.

Barbara said...

Great journalling Kath. Like th ebackground paper you have used. Look like waves.

Minty Magic said...

Your journalling is spot on today Kath

Curly said...

Perfect wording Kath you have such a fab way with them.