Thursday 17 July 2008



Page 199 - Twins, two of things! I remember as a child I often wished I had a twin, maybe a brother. Probably just a reaction to having an older sister, who felt she was the "boss". I know there is a history of twins in our family, and wondered if I might have them, but it didn't happen. Maybe a good thing. The nearest I have to a twin is my best friend of 46 years, we share the same birthday.

This statue is at Canary Wharf in London, I loved the simplicity of it, though it is life sized!

7 comments:

domestic goddess said...

love this statue, i will ahve to ask DH about this as he works there!

malaryush said...

what a great phot - i think i'll have to go look for it in September when the kids are back at school

Shirley said...

You have some great takes on the prompts this week Kath with some brilliant photos.
I have always liked the idea of having a twin too:)

Minty Magic said...

Great statue. I love the colours of your layout too.

Barbara said...

Brilliant take on the prompt

willowthewysp said...

Love the photo! We have a lot of those statues in milton keynes..they are good, arnt they!

Lynne said...

Well done with the photo today!