Monday 21 July 2008



Page 203 - Opal, not a very good pic, but that is the opal I own! Michael bought it for me when we visited Andamooka, an opal mining town in the northern area of South Australia. The town was very interesting, all the information about mining opals, and some beautiful specimens on display. But one thing that struck me in the town was the house which was made completely from stubbies - little beer bottles. A great tourist attraction, but I can't find my pic of it!

Daisies are beautiful little flowers, always look so fresh! I like all daisy like flowers. Nice way to spend an afternoon is making daisy chains, my sister and I used to see who could make the longest one!

2 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Oh I used to love making daisy chains.

Lynne said...

Owning an opal eh!!!
Interesting journalling. Haven't made daisy chains for years!!