Tuesday 29 July 2008



Page 211 - Appreciation. In general I appreciate my life, I am lucky to have what I need.

I do greatly appreciate those people who have talents that are shared. The great music composers who create such beautiful sounds for me to enjoy listening to. The great authors whose words open up new worlds to my imagination. The great artists who have conjured up images and objects to delight my eyes. The great cooks who magic up food to tickle my taste buds. I feel privileged to be able to share these things.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Lovely self portrat again Kathy, I like how you have doodled around the photo and the colours you have used too.

Mary B said...

That is such a lovely photo of you.
Isn't it good that there is so much we can appreciate.

Barbara said...

Great journalling Kathy. Another great photo

Lynne said...

Like the photo of you and always love reading your journalling too