Sunday 6 July 2008



Page 188 - Sleepy, yes that's me! I used to be a night owl, hence why I always preferred to work nights, had no trouble staying up late, and could sleep in for England! Not so now, I can't seem to take late nights very well any more, and never seem to be able to lie in! I think I have other Sleepy characteristics too, I learn better with my senses, doing rather than reading! I know I'm not always logical, a source of amusement to my family who say I have my own logic! I do value my privacy, and can be very reluctant to open up to people at times, and be guarded as to the amount of information I will give. I don't day dream, apart from winning the lottery one day!

No beard again, do like green and blue, and have heavy eyelids, caused by old age droop!

5 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Very restful colours on your layout.

Curly said...

Great journalling and LO again Kath.

malaryush said...

your journalling really made me grin today - it's wonderful

Steph said...

great Lo and lovely colours - very sleepy

Lynne said...

Wonderful journalling as always!