Friday 18 July 2008


Page 200 - Crab, this is my supposed star sign but as I don't believe in them, no comment! However many years ago Michael bought me this pendant inscribed with a crab, one of the first pieces of jewellery he bought for me. I remember I wore it all the time for many years, until he could afford to buy me a gold necklace. Sadly it has languished in my jewellery box for a long time. Today I have cleaned it up and put it around my neck. I have a terrible habit of always breaking the chains on my necklaces but somehow this hasn't happened to this one!
I am partial to a nice bit of crab to eat, but haven't had any for some time now! I don't own any emeralds, shame, might have to work on that one! And although I think lillies are beautiful, they do always remind me of funerals!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Looks good.

Mary B said...

what lovely memories attached to that necklace

Shirley said...

How wonderful to still have this special piece of jewellery Kath.
I agree with you about Lillies and funerals too!
Lo is really pretty :)

Curly said...

I think this is lovely Kath, and I know what you mean about lillies but I still have them as I love them and their scent.

malaryush said...

What a lovely memory Kath - I hope your chain lasts forever on this particular necklace

Minty Magic said...

I really like the necklace. It must mean alot to you for you to have kept it all this time