Monday 28 July 2008



Page 210 - One, single, first! Well there is only one of me, probably a good thing!

Who - Kathy, aged 61 years

What - I am a wife, mother, nana, friend but most of all, just me! Take me as I am, life has made me what I am today! I am unique!

Where - taken at home, using my new found confidence with photography, and probably in myself too as at one time I wouldn't have taken pics of myself, let alone allow others to see them!

Why - as part of the 365 challenge on UKS

When - July 2008

6 comments:

willowthewysp said...

This is brilliant! Love the photo you used today..i am still in awe thaT you are doing a layouy every day!!

Shirley said...

Lovely Selfportrait and great that you are now so confident in front and behind the camera :)

Mary B said...

Nice photo of you and I do like your journaling block stamps really stylish

Barbara said...

Great photo of you. Love the angle

Minty Magic said...

Fabby photo and lovely layout

Lynne said...

I have noticed the difference and confidence you have with SP's since we started in Jan, well done!