Friday 11 July 2008



Page 193 - Classical music, now we're talking my language! I love most classical, depending on my mood what I listen to. It is a shame that people are not taught to listen to it and understand it. The music says so much! So many emotions expressed through sound, incredible! I probably don't have a favourite, as I said, it depends on my mood! I also like to listen to tenors singing, and approve of the modern groups such as G4, Il Divo, Teatro and love Russell Watson. I do think in some cases it takes age to appreciate this type of music!

I was made to take piano lessons as a child because my sister wanted to learn, and we had to have the same opportunities. Maybe this helped towards my love of music!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

The opposite for me Kath, I HAD to learn the piano and hated it and I am no lover of classical music :(

Mary B said...

Nice journalling for today.
I appreciate some classical but music per say (don't think that is spelt right)is not really my thing.

malaryush said...

You're so right about it taking time and understanding. Great journalling and happy listening :)

Curly said...

Sal and I were lucky enough to go and see Il Divo live a couple of years ago and they were brilliant! Great journalling Kath.