Thursday 3 July 2008



Page 185 - Dopey, well the name could suit me at times! Photo has gone with the "works well with his hands" as I love to knit, sew, crochet, papercraft and bake. But I definitely don't like the exercise part of his personality, although I do enjoy walking the dog! I will pay attention to things I am interested in, but can switch off if bored by a subject. I hope I am sensitive towards people. I do love animals but not to the extent to keep a menagerie, quite happy with my dog. I can tend to take life too seriously at times.

Well, I don't have a beard, will wear green and purple, and yes, like a lot of people I think I have big ears!

5 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Kath I don't know how you manage to do a lo a day. Well done.

malaryush said...

Love this one Kath, although it looks a little like your halo has slipped down leaving your pretty flowers around your neck - he he

Shirley said...

Great idea for the photo Kath and love the LO.

Lynne said...

great photo and journalling again

willowthewysp said...

Fabby journalling today!