Friday 4 July 2008



Page 186 - Grumpy, yes I can be grumpy with the best of them! Often when I am tired!

I have some of Grumpy's characteristics too! I do like things to run smoothly but think I cope when they don't. I value competency, and prefer efficiency. I do not always feel self confident or assertive, but this can depend on the circumstances. I do like quick results, but am prepared to put in time and effort to get the result I want! This is probably the one trait that really gets my dh, when I want jobs done there and then!

I do try not to scowl, have enough wrinkles without adding more!

7 comments:

malaryush said...

Great photo! Glad we don't see you like that too often

Minty Magic said...

You look very grumpy and I love that little devil

Shirley said...

Love the 'Grumpy' photo very well portrayed Kath!!!!

Mary B said...

You look like a very strict teacher with a very naughty child in your class lol

Barbara said...

very grumpy photo. Like the devil stamp.LOL

Lynne said...

Wow kath I am like that and also annoy my DH cos when I want a job doing I want it done immediately amd sometimes I write lists to remind him which annoys him very much.

Steph said...

I like your photo - being tired ALWAYS makes me grumpy!