Wednesday 2 July 2008



Page 184 - Doc! Think the only thing I have in common with him is the medical connection! I really don't like to take the lead, though when I was working I suppose I had to if I was the one in charge, but then that is what I was trained to do! I can find it hard to make decisions, don't want to upset anyone! Yes, I can talk, but only with people I feel comfortable with! And I do like to finish what I start, not to prove myself to anyone else, but for me!

Again, no beard!

I don't wear red, doesn't suit my colouring!

I rarely wear a hat, think I look stupid in them!

Yes, I do now wear glasses for reading etc, hated them at first, now used to them!

8 comments:

Minty Magic said...

What did you do when you worked Kath? Great layout and journalling

malaryush said...

I think I'd feel very secure knowing you were in charge. I think your glasses suit you, they just draw more attention to your amazing eyes

Curly said...

Love the LO and journalling again Kath, I hate my glasses still and as yet seldom wear them, must slap my wrists and correct that.

willowthewysp said...

Brilliant:)

willowthewysp said...

Brilliant:)

Steph said...

Great photo today.

Barbara said...

Great photo and love the little glasses embellie

Lynne said...

Glad you have no beard lol!!!