Monday 7 July 2008



Page 189 - Sneezy. Literally not me as I usually only manage to succumb to one cold a year, though since the advent of grandchildren this seems to have increased. My Sneezy characteristics - like to think I am organised and methodical, could take after my Dad here, and also helped by my training! I do think I am loyal, and don't like to complain unless I feel it is neccessary. One thing I definitely don't do is let people know when I am unwell, maybe that's not good!

Do I have a red nose, well, I think my complexion tends to be red anyway, just my normal colouring!

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Like this page you really look as if you are sneezing.

Steph said...

sending you lots of hugs - hope you feel better soon xxx

Lynne said...

Kath you are just like my DH stoic to the point of being obstinate when it comes to illness!! People would rather know when you are ill and then they can understand when you aren't your normal self!!
Do complain and moan when you want to and please look after yourself
Lots of hugs xxx

Minty Magic said...

Oh Kath I hope you are feeling better soon. Big {{{{{huggles}}}}}

malaryush said...

I definately agree with Lynne - let people know when you need a bit of TLC. It's horrid knowing someone you care about isn't themselves but now knowing why