Monday 14 July 2008



Page 196 - Pop(ular) music, well who decides what is pop? Certainly not me these days, but probably did in my youth! Don't know a lot about today's pop culture, just hear a lot of bad press about the so called Stars! Not really good role models for today's youngsters! And why does the law treat them so leniently when they break it? I probably was more up to date when the children were teenagers and living at home. Me, I'd rather choose what I listen to than have a radio presenter choose for me. And sometimes silence is so nice!

I don't have an i pod, whatever that does, but do like my cd player!

4 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Love the photo of you today!
I, too don not worry about *pop*..its not me and i listen to what i like(which, really was probably *pop* for the seventies!!!)

treewytch said...

Have pop stars ever actually been good role models - lol. I have teenagers but they don't like 'pop' music either so we're all clueless here too :)

Mary B said...

I agree with Krys, I don't think the pop idols of any generation were on the whole good role models.
Like this photo of you nice angle.

Minty Magic said...

Great journalling for today and a lovely photo.