Thursday 10 July 2008



Page 192 - Country music, again not really my cup of tea, but there is some cross over with the music I like. At least most country music is easy on the ears! But I don't like the real hill billy sort! Dolly Parton is probably one of the best known, and I do like some of her songs, just to listen to. Country music has been around a long time, but has evolved and there are always new artists. So I don't really associate it with any particular time in my life.

I have never tried line dancing, though have been tempted a few times but never got there! Never worn cowboy type boots, but do like to wear boots in the winter.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

I love C&W music and was obsessed with line dancing several years ago but never wore cowboy boots but did have a special pair of boots I wore for line dancing :)

38 Step said...

Nice post,
stop by my line dancing blog if you ever get the urge to go... you'll find dance steps & youtube videos
:) It's good fun!

Steph said...

Love your photos. Love the safety pins - was my thought too but I couldn't find any!

Mary B said...

Not an easy one for you to do but well done on doing some journalling anyway.