Friday 8 August 2008



Page 221 - how often do I sit and think about, or even acknowledge the good things? Probably not often enough! Like most people when things are going well we don't appreciate it properly, but when it all goes pear shaped, we start to moan! Even in bad times there is good, though it may be hard to see! Maybe each day I should have thankful thoughts, for my health, my family and friends, and for all that happens to me, for all this is good! More to the point, I should say so to those concerned.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

You are correct, as a SENCO I tried to instil in staff to give 3 positives before a negative and I have tried to carry this through in my life, not always easy but have to be very positive with DH cos he is always so negative:(

Mary B said...

Here here Kath and that is what I should be doing right now. instead of dripping around.

Barbara said...

Sounds good Lynne and Kath. Great journalling. Like your photo of the day too.

willowthewysp said...

This is fab journalling Kath! And SO true! I think most of us do not see the good things we have until we have lost them.

Shirley said...

You are so right Kathy, we do need to see the positive in our lives and be thankful for what we have.
Very thoughtful photo.