Sunday 17 August 2008



Page 230 - everybody in life has something to teach me, how true is this, from little children to senior citizens, each person has their store of knowledge and expertise. To learn something I only have to be willing to listen, and take it in! Sometimes it is only a small thing, at others it is more important, but each is a part of life's learning curve. Maybe it is hard at times to realise someone else has more knowledge on a subject, but I find these days I accept this is so and hope I graciously listen.

I have found crafters to be the most generous people with sharing their know how, always willing to talk and show!

5 comments:

Minty Magic said...

How very true your journalling is! I have found crafters to be a breed apart in terms of lots of things including friendliness, generosity and caringness! Just look at our 365 group!

Shirley said...

Great journalling Kathy, it is really lovely to see just how generous people can be with their knowledge.
XXX

Mary B said...

Great journaling as usual Kath and yes it is true we can learn for children.

willowthewysp said...

Great journalling Kath..as always! Your words are always an inspiration!
I love the fact that i am always learning..and yea, my children teach me alot too!

Lynne said...

Amazing isn't it that we learn something new daily and from so many diff people and circumstances, especially from UKS peeps!