Friday 29 August 2008



Page 242 - Oh how true that we dream big! I know I have at times! Maybe the dreams don't come true completely but I'm sure we grow into them as they come true a little at a time! They may never come as big as we dreamt but surely a little is better than nothing. As a youngster I dreamt of living happily ever after, and on the whole that has come true, even though there have been set backs at times. So really my dreams were very big, and I am slowly growing in to them! How much more growing is there to do? I don't know. But if no more, then I will be content!

3 comments:

Mary B said...

Like your journaling for today it is good to dream I agree

Minty Magic said...

Lovely lo Kath - very warm colours. Great journalling too!!!

Shirley said...

Great LO today Kathy and good to see that your dream of being happy ever after as been fulfilled to a great degree. The bumps on the way make the acheivement even more sweet.