Tuesday 5 August 2008


Page218 - I shall not live in vain. I don't think any of us live in vain, but during my life I hope I have helped people. As a nurse I hope I gave help and comfort to both my patients and their families, and also my colleagues. As a wife and mother I hope I have done the same for my family. None of us live in a box, what we do affects others, and I hope my actions and words have done nothing but help. Sometimes we choose to help, at other times we have no choice and act instinctively.

5 comments:

Mary B said...

How true

Barbara said...

Lovely photo of you. Like the colours on this LO

Shirley said...

Kathy I love how you have journalled today, the world is certainly a better for having you in it :)
XXX

malaryush said...

Glorious colours and I'm sure you have had a positive effect on even more people than you imagine (hugs)

Lynne said...

I like the moments when we act instinctively!