Wednesday 20 August 2008



Page 233 - There are always new phases in life, be they big or small, and we should embrace them and make the most of what they offer! Life may seem to stand still at times, but it doesn't. My new phase is starting at Slimming World, just two weeks ago. Already I feel better for this, and being accountable to others I know I can keep going, and will enjoy the end results! It seems to have rekindled my love for cooking, trying out new recipes to fit the plan, and eating more healthily. I know I have a lot of support for which I am grateful! Watch this space.............

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Brilliant take on the prompt Kathy and I know just what you mean about rekindling an interest in cooking. They have some great recipes.
Love the photo :)

Mary B said...

Well done Kath this is just right for the prompt today.

Minty Magic said...

I am glad that you are feeling better for SW. You are doing really well. I wonder if honey is fattening?

Barbara said...

Great take on the prompt. Glad you are enjoying the challenge. Well done on your weight loss this week.

Lynne said...

Strange but when I started SW it also rekindled my love of cooking with new recipes tried daily. DH loved it:)