Monday 18 August 2008



Page 231 - how many times when the children were young, did I think my life was more like a wrestling match than a dance. This was especially true in the teenage years when they were "finding" themselves. Having to juggle getting four children to different places for more or less the same time took some doing! I will admit to liking things organised in my life, to know what I am doing when, so when a spanner is thrown in the works it does throw me a bit, not standing firm ready for the attack! I think I have improved over the years though, down to practise! These days my life might resemble a dance a bit more as I don't have so many commitments and mostly, only myself to please. Not sure which dance though, definitely not a graceful waltz!

3 comments:

Mary B said...

The last sentence made me smile :) and they are not dance shoes either lol

Shirley said...

Great blogging Kathy love the photo :)
X

Lynne said...

.....but we do walz through life!!