Monday 11 August 2008



Page 224 - Talents, I believe we all have them and it is up to us how and when we use them! Some have a talent for words, or pictures, others for music, some for entertaining us, some for cooking for us, the list is endless, and they are all equal talents.

I think my talents lie in my hands as I have always loved to use them and make things. I have always knitted, crocheted and sewn and throughout life I have added other skills. Now most of my time is spent with paper, scissors and glue, and I hope my efforts will bring pleasure to someone, whether it be their birthday or Christmas card, or the scrapbook albums I have made to preserve memories and family history. I have enjoyed doing it!

I am sure when my time comes I will have nearly exhausted the talents I was given.

5 comments:

Minty Magic said...

I would be very pleased to receive any of your brilliant craft work.

Shirley said...

I always enjoy viewing your work and seeing your talent in action.

Barbara said...

Definitely enjoyed your talent Kath

Lynne said...

You are certainly talented!

Mary B said...

Great journaling and well done on all your creativity