Wednesday 13 August 2008



Page 226 - the world is really a very big place and no one person could ever hope to see all of it! Some are content to stay in their safe little haven, never straying that far from home. Others have wanderlust and can never stay in one place for long. I have seen other parts of the world and enjoyed the experience, but still feel I have not seen all of my own country! We are so lucky today that travel is so easy and fast if we choose that, but can also be slow and leisurely.

But I do not have to go far from home to appreciate the size, the beauty and feel the thrills. A walk reveals so much whether it is in a town or the country! Every day I can see something new, whether it is a new building under construction or nature unfolding it's wonders! I just have to open my eyes and realise how small I am in this big world!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Great journalling. Definitely feeling small in this wind today.

Shirley said...

Love the ideas that you have used today Kathy, you always say just the right things. :)