Sunday 3 August 2008



Page 216 - Life is full of beauty, Notice! How often do we go about our daily life and not notice what is around us. I know I did, until I was ill and suddenly I started to notice so much! Not just the beauty of nature around me as I walked the dog, but the people, and even the buildings held surprises. I started looking up and down, not just straight ahead, and saw so much previously unnoticed. When with small children I have always talked about what was around us, but not sure I really noticed it all!

Today's pic is me with dgs2 celebrating dd2's birthday, we are looking at a dog over the fence!

6 comments:

Steph said...

what a beautiful photo!

Shirley said...

You both certainly look engrossed in what you see. Lovely photo.

Minty Magic said...

What a pair of cuties!!!!

Lynne said...

Lovely photo of the 2 of you and a very nice page too.

Barbara said...

Lovely photo and a great bee.

Mary B said...

Lovely journaling and I am so glad you notice things more now. lovely photo too.