Tuesday 19 August 2008



Page 232 - undoubtedly the lights of my life are my dh, four children (and their partners) and two grandchildren! Without them my life would be very dim! But I have allowed other people into my life too, whether in real life or cyberspace, and made many good friends who have helped to make my world brighter! I have also had experiences which have brightened my life! And some that I thought might but sadly didn't. So yes, I will continue to allow light within me and hopefully it will always brighten my world!

5 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Beautiful words today Kath. Great photo too.

Mary B said...

Lovely Journaling and I do like your Journal page for today the black leaves with that prima look great

Shirley said...

Love the page Kathy, the 'bright' title is just so right for your journalling too.

Barbara said...

Clever photo Kath. Like the bright orange flower.

Lynne said...

Love the journalling today!