Thursday 21 August 2008



Page 234 - good moments happen, but never last, however much we will them to. The good thing is those beautiful moments are stored in our memories to be recalled at will! And being the humans we are, the memories can evoke feelings, smells, sounds etc, so it all feels almost as good as it did at the time! I could not pick one beautiful moment from my life, I seem to have a lot, so consider myself lucky! Some of the best have to be the day I got married, the days my children were born, and the days I became a grandparent. But really all moments in life are beautiful if we only stop to savour them!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

great journalling Kath. Love the pink ribbon.

Mary B said...

Kath I would say that my best moments were the same.

Shirley said...

Perfect journalling Kathy and lovely LO.

Steph said...

Great words AGAIN!!! I love how you pick out one or two words from the qoute. When I get stuck and don't have inspiration for a quote I come and check out you blog - so thank you

Lynne said...

I agree with Steph but can never read your blog til I have journalled cos you are a hard act to follow!!