Monday 19 May 2008



Page 140 - Dream. I don't think I am a dreamer to excess. I have all the dreams that other people probably do, but am too practical to dream of the unobtainable. Maybe when I was younger I had big dreams, some of which came true, but now I am older I dream of the time Michael retires and we have time together to do as we please. Maybe travel, there is so much in this country we haven't yet seen let alone foreign travel. Maybe just to enjoy our time together, spur of the moment days out, time with family, and pursuing hobbies, maybe learning new things! I will pursue my dreams!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Like the doodling. Shame you can't go and stay with hubby during the week.

malaryush said...

What a lovely thing to dream of - so many plans that you can make and know that only time stands between you and them

Scrappy~Sarah said...

lots of loverly los and journalling, loving that mini book :)

Shirley said...

Lovely wistful photo Kath, and yours is a dream that I am living (most of the time) I just love it now DH is retired and we can do most things on the spur of the moment. Even if it's just popping into town to have lunch in the middle of the week.
I hope that you and Michael have many happy years of retirement together when the time comes.
XXX

Curly said...

That's a great picture looking so dreamy ans thoughtful.

Mary B said...

they are good dreams Kath and I am sure that they will come to be.