Monday 12 May 2008


Page 133 - Perfect day, well mine would be to have all my family around me. Apart from special occassions this doesn't happen too often as they all lead busy lives, but that is what I hoped for them so not complaining! I would hope for good weather so we could all be outside, maybe with a bbq, the grandchildren could play and we could enjoy a glass of wine and chat! All very relaxed! Everyone enjoying themselves. When this does happen I am very happy, but if I just have to see them on different days, then I am still happy. I am lucky I get to see them so often!

8 comments:

Steph said...

Sounds like a lovely relaxed time. I really like the photo for today

Shirley said...

Beautiful LO Kath, your perfect day sounds lovely too:)

Curly said...

Great LO Kath, and a lovely thought for a perfect day.

Summer Sunflower said...

As always Kath, a great lo, very are so Special - a great perfect day!

Barbara said...

Lovely LO. .great photo. Being all together is difficult here as well so good choice for a perfect day.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fab lo, gorgeous photo and love the journaling :)

willowthewysp said...

Your day sounds very perfect Kath:)
It is great when all the family can be together...it doesnt happen often enough for me, but when it does, i do like to make the most of it!

Lynne said...

Love the photo and your sentiments too. How lovely they all get on so well together