Sunday 11 May 2008



Page 131 - Throw off the constraints, try new things before you get too old! As we get older maybe we have more time to try new things, and become like a garden that is bursting into life! In later years I have had more time to learn new things, but this has been easier with DH at my side to help, not just with the practicalities but with support too! Forge what we're told, well, I do believe in breaking some rules when the occassion demands.

Only one person I want, or need to lie with me, and we can forget the world and make our own little world!

3 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fab pic, and I love the journalling on vellum....good idea

Mary B said...

that is a really lovely photo of you

Shirley said...

What a lovely photo of you Kath, you look so much more confident with you self portraits these days.
Love to LO too :)