Sunday 4 May 2008



Page 125 - As I don't like chaos I suppose I am quite good at the dance of balance! Have certainly had enough practise at it, having brought up four children, with all the running around, being in different places at different times, and coping with all their activities! Maybe my Dad influenced me as he was in the Army, and everything was very organised at home! Maybe it was my nursing training, where I did have to be balanced to get all the work done! Now, it is easier to be balanced as I please myself most of the time! I think we learn how to do the "dance of balance" as we get older and have more responsibilities.

4 comments:

Mary B said...

Well put Kathy like this and I like your journal today lovely pp

willowthewysp said...

That is a great photo of you today Kath:)
Brilliant words too:)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Love the journalling, so know what you mean re the nursing :)
Great lo btw

Shirley said...

Love the way you have titled your page chaos and great journalling.
Especially like your smiley flower :)