Thursday 15 May 2008


Page 136 - Not a very inspiring day so far, pouring with rain after all the lovely sun we have had! But, my latest inspiration is my camera, having decided to do an on line photo course I find my pictures are improving and I am no longer satisfied with those I would once have been. Though today's pic is not brilliant! I am happy to walk around snapping away, inspired by all I see around me! Looking at life from a different angle can be very inspiring!
Sometimes I wonder if I have ever inspired anyone else to do anything. Maybe when I was working! I hope I have inspired my children! Not just about their lifestyle, but about what they want to achieve. Maybe just being me can be inspiring to someone!

8 comments:

Shirley said...

Brilliant LO Kath, love the ligtening bolt. Your photos are really great and I can remember when we first started this challenge that we both 'hid' ourselves a bit!!!
Inspired journalling too :)

Barbara said...

Love the lightening. Inspiration struck there then. Glad you are enjoying the online course. I loved it but think my pics have gone back to being ordinary again. Must go back and review what I learnt.

Summer Sunflower said...

I like your take on 'Inspire' Kath. You definately Inspire me!

willowthewysp said...

This is wonderful...your photo and the lightening strike is fab!
Kath, your journalling is an inspiration to me every day:)

Lynne said...

Seriously, you often inspire me Kath! and others on 365 including Anna with her prompts.
Wish i had done a journal of mini LO's like you have done too:(

Minty Magic said...

Kath I think this challenge has enabled all of us to inspire each other and as you often blog early, I always find reading your entry inspires me when I am stuck on what to do

Curly said...

I think this is lovely Kath it's great that inspiration comes at us from different sources all the time isn't it.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

love the bolt from the blue. love the journalling and so right that looking at life from a different angle is inspiring. the 365 challenge has done that for me otherwise i would never have hung upside down to get that flower photo' yesterday :)