Saturday 3 May 2008



Page 124 - How appropriate today I can include a photo of dh with me, taken specially! This moment and the energy from it have to last me for the week, as he is away from home! I really miss having a kiss at odd times of the day, or a hug when I need one, or just the company of my soul mate, a phone conversation just isn't the same! So yes the energy of these moments does spread beyond all boundaries! But I still realise I am luckier than some to have him come home to me at weekends! Today I have stuck with my selfish thoughts!

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Kath these are far from selfish thought, I think it is lovely that you are missing hime and I agree a phone call isn't the same as a touch of the hand,a smile, ahug and a kiss:)

Mary B said...

You are so right a touch a kiss a cuddle are so much more rewarding than just a voice at the other end of the line but even that is better than nothing.

willowthewysp said...

That is such a wonderful photo Kath:)

Curly said...

This is soooooo not selfish! I love the picture.

Shirley said...

Beautiful photo Kath, moments like this are extra special when you know when you are going to be separated for a while.
Lovely LO.

Minty Magic said...

What a lovely photo! And so lovely that you love your husband so much!