Friday 16 May 2008



Page 137 - Create, I did this page before I ventured into the kitchen to do some baking and put away the shopping that had just been delivered or I would have done it on creating a mess! I managed to knock a bowl of brown sugar all over the place and then dropped a yoghourt on the floor so spent ages cleaning up!

But today I had written about creating memories with my camera, recording not only the major events of our lives, but also the little moments! These photos are scrapped and put in albums, but goodness knows what will happen to them when I am no longer here! I hope one of the children will want them! Still, I am happy creating them! I also love to create other things, I love my knitting machine, my sewing/embroidery machine, to crochet, to cook and garden. So many things to do and not enough time!

8 comments:

Summer Sunflower said...

Oh my Goodness you certain did 'creat' a mess Kath, that would have made a good photo! I liked the one you took and your journalling.

Mary B said...

Oh dear Kath but never mind all that can be cleaned up
I wonder sometimes what will happen to all my pages once I am no longer here. Saddens me a little too as I don't think either of my children will be interested.

willowthewysp said...

Oh i dont envy you the brown sugar mess!
I. too have no idea what will happen to my albums when im no longer here..i have SO many thats my problem, and no one but me is interested in them:( But i enjoy the process of making them!

Lynne said...

I too wonder about all my albums. Think they will find it difficult to divide between the 4 of them:(
Think the scrapping ones will now be treasured by Perdita :)
I am talking about creating children,home/garden and lifestyle today!! Strange how we can all do one word prompts differently!

Shirley said...

OH dear Kath what a morning,
I have just done my blog for the day along the same lines.
Isn't great to create memories!

Barbara said...

Love that butterfly Kath. Great journalling as always. Happy creating.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

love your photo today and also the butterfly on the lo. You have been creative today with the mess by the sounds of thing. great journaling too

Steph said...

Great photo today. I love looking through my albums and I hope the boys will too in the future!